MX-30 EV NOW AVAILABLE.
With power and poise, the MX-30 delivers a perfectly balanced zero-emission journey. E-Skyactiv EV Technology electrifies the spirit of Mazda, with a bold design and warm interior that invites driver and passenger alike to discover a new standard in Mazda electric vehicle performance.
E - SKYACTIV EV TECHNOLOGY
Experience a new standard in electric vehicle performance with 200 lb-ft torque and 143 hp for an immediate response when you press the accelerator. Whether you’re driving straight ahead, stopping or easing into a turn, Mazda’s e-Skyactiv EV Technology makes your car feel like an extension of you.
Designed with your drive in mind, we outfitted the MX-30 EV with a smaller battery (35.5 kWh) for a lighter weight, greater handling and a more agile drive.The battery and DC Fast Charging makes a full charge quick – great for the average 8.7 km Canadian city commute6.The Mazda MX-30 EV offers a range3 of approximately 161 km on a full charge, and multiple charging options.Charge2 up from 20% to 80% in roughly:
- 36 minutes with a Level 3: DC 50 kW fast charger
- 2 hours and 50 minutes with a Level 2: AC 240V/30 amps charger, or13 hours and 40 minutes with a Level 1: AC 120V/15 amps charger.
The MX-30's electrifying expression is rooted in KODO Design breathing life into the form of each Mazda vehicle to build an emotional connection between car and driver. Connect with the MX-30 with new Multi-tone Soul Red Crystal Metallic and Zircon Sand Metallic exteriors with Brilliant Black roof and D-pillar.
Drive in Harmony
The warm, inviting cabin of the Mazda MX-30 EV has been crafted to create a harmonous space you wont want to leave. The driver-centric approach lays out the latest technologies and controls in a way that is welcoming and helps provide a sense of confidence while driving.
The Mazda MX-30 EV's freestyle doors offer a new line of movement and unprecedented ease of use. Load and unload luggage with ease, simplify passenger access, or just shift into park, and create an inspiring space.
INTUITIVE TECHNOLOGY. INSTINCTIVE SAFETY.
i-Activsense is a new generation of active safety technologies that automatically sense the vehicle’s surrounding area – from nighttime lighting, to the proximity of other vehicles – and help the driver recognize hazards, avoid collisions and reduce the severity of accidents when they simply cannot be avoided.
MAZDA CONNECTED SERVICES 4
Pre-heat or pre-cool your ride, turn lights on and off, lock and unlock doors, even track battery range and charging times - all from the MyMazda app on your smartphone.
Get a 2-year trial from your in-vehicle's service date, plus you can choose from three new prepaid connected vehicle subscription packages for uninterupted service. Save up to 40% when you choose a 2, 3 or 4 year package for extended connectivity with your new MX-30 EV.
Connect to Android Auto and access your smartphone, mesages and music through your infotainment system's full-colour display. Or use Apple CarPlay to connect your compatible iPhone. Plus, get real-time updates on local EV charging stations thanks to an integrated SiruisXM Travel Link - free with a complimentary five-year trial period.
12-SPEAKER BOSE PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM
Custom-built for the Mazda MX-30 EV, we worked with Bose to devise a system that considered hundreds of factors to deliver outstanding clarity and power. New speaker positions optimize natural low frequency acoustics for a clean, powerful bass with less buzz and rattle, to create the perfect soundtrack for your journey.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) with
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go function
- (MRCC with Stop & Go function)
- Smart City Brake Support Front (SCBS-F)
- Smart Brake Support Front (SBS-F)
- Pedestrian Detection (forward sensing)
- Distance & Speed Alert
- High Beam Control System (HBC)
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
- Lane-keep Assist System (LAS)
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA)
- Traffic Sign Recognition system (TSR)
- Windshield-projected colour Active Driving Display (ADD)
- Hill Launch Assist (HLA)
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Rear parking sensors
- Dual front airbags
- Dual side air curtains
- Dual front side airbags
- Driver’s and front passenger’s knee airbags
- Front passenger’s airbag cut-off switch
- Rearview camera (with static line)
- LATCH rear seat child safety-seat with lower anchors and
- upper tethers
- 3-point seat belts with seatbelt pretensioners
- Whiplash-reducing front seat headrests
- Engine immobilizer theft-deterrent system
- LED headlights
- LED daytime running lights
- LED rear combination tail lights
- Automatic on/off headlights
- Black power-operated heated door mirrors
- Manually foldable door mirrors
- Integrated turn signal indicators
- Body-coloured door handles
- Rain-sensing intermittent windshield wipers
- Intermittent rear wiper
- Rear window defroster
- Noise-isolating windshield
- Exterior B pillar garnish in black
INTERIOR: AUDIO & CONNECTIVITY
- 8.8-inch full-colour display
- Mazda Connect Infotainment system
- Mazda Conneccted Services1
- HMI Commander switch
- FM/HD Radio with 8 speakers
- Mazda Harmonic Acoustics with 8 speakers
- Apple CarPlay™
- Android Auto™
- 2 USB ports in front console
- Steering-wheel-mounted Bluetooth® and audio controls
- Bluetooth® with Audio Profile
- Navigation system
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio (complimentary 3-month trial subscription)
- SiriusXM Traffic Plus and Travel Link® services (includes complimentary 5-year subscription)
INTERIOR: COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- 7-inch touchscreen display air conditioning control panel
- for climate control
- Push Button Start
- Electric Parking Brake (EPB) with auto-hold function
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Fob keys (2)
- Advanced keyless entry (vehicle access and lock via key fob
- Power windows with driver’s one-touch up and down
- Illuminated entry
- Front room lamp with spot lamp (LED)
- Cargo/trunk light (LED)
- Driver’s and passenger’s sunvisors with illuminated,
- covered vanity mirrors and extensions
- Rear room spot lamp
- Speed-sensing, double-action power door locks
- 12-volt power outlet in front console
- Day/night rearview mirror
- INTERIOR: SEAT & INTERIOR TRIM
- Black/grey combination cloth upholstery
- Heated front seats (three settings)
- 8-way manually adjustable driver’s seat
- 4-way manually adjustable passenger’s seat
- 60/40-split folding rear seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Floating centre console
- Custom-fitted floor mats with MX-30 embroidery
Ready to ride?
Let’s get started.
*All prices are MSRP in Canadian dollars. MSRP is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price and excludes taxes, freight and PDI, levies, fees, optional equipment, license, insurance, registration, and any dealer or other charges, where applicable. Environmental or related levies and taxes may vary by jurisdiction. Dealer may sell for less. European or American models may be shown. Specifications, equipment, options and prices are subject to change without notice. Although we endeavour to ensure that the information contained on the website is accurate, as errors may occur from time to time, customers should contact their local dealer for details. Photos for illustration purposes only. Some items, such as wheels, may be unavailable on some trim levels when vehicle is built or may not be available in Canada. Fuel consumption ratings are estimates based on Natural Resources Canada’s (NRCan) fuel consumption criteria and testing methods for 2018 model year vehicles and are provided for comparison purposes only. Please note that comparisons to seemingly similar vehicles pre-2015 model year will show discrepancies due to the difference in NRCan approved calculation methods for 2014 model year and older vehicles. Please refer to NRCan’s Fuel Consumption Guide 2018 for estimated fuel consumption figures. Actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving conditions, driver habits and the vehicle’s condition, weight carried and additional equipment. Tires are supplied and warranted by their manufacturer. Most vehicles are sold equipped with four all-season tires. For vehicles sold equipped with summer performance tires, note that appropriate all-season or winter weather tires are required for driving during cold, snowy or icy weather conditions. Please remember that the use of winter tires may be mandatory in your province or territory. Airbags are supplemental restraints only and will not deploy under all accident scenarios. Always use safety belts and seat children only in the rear seats, using restraint systems appropriate for their size and age. The navigation system depends upon signals from the GPS network and is designed to provide you with suggested routes only. Discrepancies may occur between the mapping and the actual location due to changes in street names, construction or other road system changes which are beyond the control of Volkswagen Canada. Please rely on your individual judgment in determining whether or not to follow a suggested navigation route.