All New CX-90 Plug-in Hybrid
Every feature inside the CX-90 Plug-in Hybrid was carefuly crafted, curated and developed in unison around the driver to produce the purest expression of driving joy available across the Mazda SUV lineup. Three rows wrap each passenger in lavishly appointed detailing for a truly comfortable, performance-driven, family-focused ride.Experience the powerfully revitalizing drive behind the first-ever Mazda Plug-in Hybrid EV.
Under typical driving conditions, driving solely on battery will provide a range of up to 42 km. When the battery is combined with the 2.5 e-Skyactiv engine, the driving range extends to up to 789 kilometers, all while delivering a powerful 323 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque. So, you can enjoy outstanding performance and remarkable efficiency. The CX-90 Plug-in Hybrid seamlessly blends a 2.5l internal combustion engine and an electric motor to deliver a harminous driving experience and excellent efficiency from one of the most powerful SUVs in the Mazda family.
Up To 8-Passenger Capacity
The most spacious Mazda SUV ever was designed with an inviting sense of comfort, prioritizing overhead space and legroom for every passenger. choose from the second row bench or dual captain's chairs with either a simplified walk through to the third row, or the added luxury of a second row centre console.
Kinematic Posture Control (KPC)
To deepen the connection between car and driver, the CX-90's KPC is optimized for the largest, safest, performance-focused SUV Mazda has ever engineered. By minimizing vehicle body roll and enhancing cornering stability, the CX-90's KPC helps make each movement an extension of the driver's intentions, elevating the feeling of vehicle-driver oneness one turn at a time.
On top of the instant power you would expect from an electric vehicle, a new 8-speed automatic transmission maximizes the CX-90's power output, balancing fuel efficiency and pure driving performance. Smooth gear changes and a direct transfer of power offers a deeper connection to the vehicle as each rev and brakes responds immediately to your movements from the driver's seat.
Also Available in Mild Hybrid Inline 6 Turbo
The Cx-90 Mild Hybrid Inline 6 Turbo introduces the most powerful engine ever engineered for a Mazda, the 3.3 L Inline 6 Turbo. Working in harmony with a Mild Hybrid system, it is the result of our devotion to elevating each and every moment spent behind the wheel.
Each cutting-edge technology curated for the CX-90 provides a deeper sense of focus. From larger than ever displays to new and improved driver centric tools, the all-new CX-90 effortlessly connects you to your journey.
Standard GS Features Include:
- i-Activ AWD
- Kinematic Posture Control
- Mi-Drive (Normal/Sport/Off-road/EV modes)
- 19-inch silver metallic alloy wheels
- Mazda Harmonic Acoustics with 8 speakers
- 10.25-inch full-colour centre display with Mazda Connect Infotainment system
- Premium cloth upholstery
- 2-year trial of Mazda Connected Services6
- Meter set with 12.3-inch LCD display
- Wired Apple CarPlay™ integration
- Wired Android Auto™ integration
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM)
- Hill Launch Assist (HLA)
- 3,500 lb towing capability
- Rearview camera (with static guide lines)
- Cargo area light
- 2 front Type-A charging ports
- Keyless entry (vehicle access and lock via key fob buttons)
- Improved HMI Commander switch
- Folding 60/40-split second row seats
- Heated front seats (three settings)
- Engine immobilizer theft-deterrent system
- Unlimited Mileage Warranty*
GS-L includes GS features plus:
- Hands-free, height-adjustable power rear liftgate
- Second row Captain’s chairs
- Mi-Drive (Normal/Sport/Off-road/EV/Towing modes)
- 10-way power driver’s seat with lumbar support
- Piano black front grille insert
- Power sliding panoramic moonroof with one-touch open/close
- 6 Type-C USB ports (2 in front, 2 in rear, 2 in the 3rd row)
- Roof rails
- Rear parking sensors
- Wireless phone charger (Qi)
- Leatherette-trimmed upholstery
GT includes GS-L features plus:
- 21-inch alloy wheels (machined spokes with polished finish and dark painted pockets)
- Nappa leather-trimmed upholstery
- 360° View Monitor
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Vehicle Exit Warning
- 12-speaker Bose premium sound system
- Rear door sunshades
- Wireless Apple CarPlay™ integration
- Wireless Android Auto™ integration
- Windshield-projected colour Active Driving Display
- 8-way power passenger's seat
- Ventilated front seats
- Smart Brake Support Rear (SBS-R)
- Front and rear parking sensors
- 3-month trial of SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with 5-year Traffic Plus and Travel Link® services subscription
- HomeLink® wireless control system
- Heated second row seats
- 1,500 W power outlet socket
- Rearview camera (with dynamic guide lines)
Ready to ride?
*All prices are MSRP in Canadian dollars. MSRP is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price and excludes taxes, freight and PDI, levies, fees, optional equipment, license, insurance, registration, and any dealer or other charges, where applicable. Environmental or related levies and taxes may vary by jurisdiction. Dealer may sell for less. European or American models may be shown. Specifications, equipment, options and prices are subject to change without notice. Although we endeavour to ensure that the information contained on the website is accurate, as errors may occur from time to time, customers should contact their local dealer for details. Photos for illustration purposes only. Some items, such as wheels, may be unavailable on some trim levels when vehicle is built or may not be available in Canada. Fuel consumption ratings are estimates based on Natural Resources Canada’s (NRCan) fuel consumption criteria and testing methods for 2018 model year vehicles and are provided for comparison purposes only. Please note that comparisons to seemingly similar vehicles pre-2015 model year will show discrepancies due to the difference in NRCan approved calculation methods for 2014 model year and older vehicles. Please refer to NRCan’s Fuel Consumption Guide 2018 for estimated fuel consumption figures. Actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving conditions, driver habits and the vehicle’s condition, weight carried and additional equipment. Tires are supplied and warranted by their manufacturer. Most vehicles are sold equipped with four all-season tires. For vehicles sold equipped with summer performance tires, note that appropriate all-season or winter weather tires are required for driving during cold, snowy or icy weather conditions. Please remember that the use of winter tires may be mandatory in your province or territory. Airbags are supplemental restraints only and will not deploy under all accident scenarios. Always use safety belts and seat children only in the rear seats, using restraint systems appropriate for their size and age. The navigation system depends upon signals from the GPS network and is designed to provide you with suggested routes only. Discrepancies may occur between the mapping and the actual location due to changes in street names, construction or other road system changes which are beyond the control of Volkswagen Canada. Please rely on your individual judgment in determining whether or not to follow a suggested navigation route.