Mazda Programs in Prince Albert
Rally Mazda is dedicated to helping you get behind the wheel of your next new Mazda, whether you’re a first-time car buyer or a recent graduate. Learn more about our Mazda Programs and promotions in Prince Albert and see how easy it can be to get a new Mazda!
The Mazda Delivery Promise
At Mazda, our promise is that every Mazda meets not only our high standards and expectations but yours as well.
When you purchase a Mazda, you get a vehicle built to your personalized specifications and equipped with a full tank of gas, fitted front and rear floor mats and 24-hour Roadside Assistance. You also get quality workmanship, the latest in automotive innovation and thrilling performance at an affordable price.
The program applies to all new Mazda3, Mazda6, CX-3, CX-5 CX-9 and MX-5 vehicles and allows customers with no previous car financing history to finance their new vehicle through Scotiabank. Mazda customers will benefit from a $500 discount off their purchase. This program can be used in combination with any other program, including the Graduate Rebate Program.
First Time Owners Program guidelines are as follows:
- No prior auto finance or lease experience
- Maximum monthly payment is $500/month
- Down payment minimum $1,000 for retail financing and lease financing
- TDSR (Total Debt to Service Ratio) less than or equal to 35%
- Customer must have no derogatory credit (no delinquencies, no charge-offs or judgments)
- D & E credit rated borrowers are not eligible
- Minimum full-time employment period of 6 months
- Proof of income is required and may be verified prior to lender providing dealer with an approval
- Proof of insurance is required
- Term maximum 72 months for retail loans and 48 months for lease
- First Payment is required for lease customers
- Maximum 125% Loan to Value
*Please note that ALL conditions must be met to qualify.
If you’ve just graduated, you may be able to get a new Mazda sooner than you think! The Mazda Graduate Program will help you get behind the wheel with up to $1,000 towards your new Mazda vehicle.
Any discounts through the Graduate Program go on top of any other existing discounts through Rally Mazda.
All new and certified pre-owned vehicles are eligible. Program excludes fleet vehicles.
- Canadian graduates who have graduated between April 30, 2012 and April 30, 2015 from an accredited Canadian university or college are eligible for the program.
- Graduation must be within 90 days, and supported by a letter from the Registrar Office (no exceptions).
- Vehicle must be registered and licensed in the name of the graduate.
- Only one graduate claim per customer.
Eligible Schools* and Degrees
- University: Undergraduate, Bachelor or Post Graduate, Master, Doctorate** course length: 3 Years
- Community College (outside Quebec): Diplomacourse length: 2 Years
- Cegep (Quebec): Diploma of College Studies in techniquecourse length: 3 Years
- *Recognized by Provincial Ministry of Education.
- ** Post Graduate degrees may be less than 3 years.
Bring With You
- A photocopy of an original official final transcript from the college or university showing the Graduation date (a photocopy of the diploma is not acceptable for the Mazda Graduate Program) or a letter from the Registrar’s office stating the name and length of the program and the Graduation date.
- OR IF not graduated yet: a letter confirming graduation within the program period from Registrar’s office. The letter has to state the name and the length of the program.
- A copy of the vehicle purchase or lease agreement must be included.
- A copy of the provincial vehicle registration (and vehicle permit is acceptable wherever available) in the name of the student/applicant.
The Owner Loyalty Program rewards existing Mazda customers with deals on financing or leasing rates when they choose to purchase their next new Mazda vehicle.
Existing Mazda customers or family members in the same immediate household are eligible for the program.
The customer must be the registered owner of an existing Mazda vehicle and able to provide proof of ownership. There is no model year restriction, and a customer does not have to be the original owner.
Any new or demonstrator Mazda vehicle is eligible for the programsee Rally Mazda for full details. Excludes fleet program.
Owner Loyalty Discount
A customer is eligible to receive the rate discount regardless of the previous vehicle’s purchase mode (APR finance, Lease, or Cash purchase). Under the Owner Loyalty Program, APR finance and lease rates cannot fall below 0%.
How to apply for Loyalty Discount
When entering the RDR, select the appropriate Renewal Type: APR Financing Rate Discount, Lease Rate Discount or Renewal Cash.
If Finance or Lease rate discount, submit a copy of the following documents to Scotiabank
- Previous Ownership
- New Ownership
- RDR Print-o
- Bill of Sale or Lease/Finance contract
- Owner Loyalty Claim Form
- If Cash Discount, all documents must be uploaded through the Special Marketing Program Tool in
- ICM for review by Ad-Check Promotion.
Effective June 1, 2013, claims submitted 90 days after delivery will be rejected. No exceptions.
Fleet accommodations are ineligible for the owner loyalty discount.
This loyalty discount is on top of any discount that may be offered by Rally Mazda.
Mazda will provide up to $750 (including GST) towards the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment on all eligible Mazda vehicles. Adaptive driving or passenger equipment includes wheelchair or other lift equipment, hand or other driving controls.
Purchase and installation of equipment which costs less than the maximum $750 will be paid at the actual costs. Purchase and installation of equipment exceeding $750 will be paid a maximum of $750. This program applies to all new Mazda vehicles.
To qualify for payment, the purchaser/lessee must complete the “Mobility Assistance Claim Form” and forward it, along with required documentation, to Mazda Canada Inc., Mazda Mobility Assistance Program, 55 Vogell Road, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3K5.
Contact Rally Mazda for details on required documentation.
All payments will be made directly to the retail purchaser or lessee. To be eligible for payment, the “Mobility Assistance Claim Form” must be received within three (3) months from date of purchase.